Monday, September 1, 2008

My baby starts school :(

I can't believe my baby started school this year. It is very depressing. Even though I have Landen under her it's still not the same. She will always be my baby! Her first day she was so excited! She was in my room at 5 A.M. wanting to know if it was time to get dressed yet.
Once we got to school, we went to the cafateria for her first experience w/ breakfast. She was so occupied looking at all the other kids, she didnt even touch her food. We were then off to her class. We got to her room and she started to walk right in. I said "Hey, you aren't going to love us bye?". She turned around, ran over to me and Patrick and gave us a big hug and kiss and then turned right back around to her classroom. She went and hung her bookbag up and then sat on the rug. She looked so big. Me and Patrick got into our seperate cars and heading to work. Of course, my mind started rambling about when she was a baby and how much she's grown and the tears started flowing. I managed to get myself together before I got to work! I picked her up and the end of her day and she had to tell me all about it. She loved big girl school and immediately wanted to start riding the bus. Now I dont pick her up anymore, she's all on her own.

No comments: